Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I can’t make this stuff up, folks…

Well, we’ve had another first…

Ok, so our central air went out.  No worries, we have window units and we’re staying perfectly comfortable.  But, because of this we have a large fan in the doorway of the boys’ room blowing the cool air throughout the rest of the house. It is perfectly safe...little fingers can't get in it or anything, but

PUMP TUBING CAN!

Normally I keep Faith’s roughly 2.5 feet of tubing tucked neatly away in her pump belt, but apparently she was playing so much that it had wiggled itself free and was flappin’ in the breeze when Faith walked into the boys room.  She walked past the back of the fan and it sucked her tubing into the fan, sucked her TO the fan, cut the tubing in half and spit her out!

My big kids came running in the room where I was and they were FREAKING OUT... I couldn’t even understand what they were trying to explain to me that had just happened.  Thankfully, they had unplugged the fan and run to get me.  By the time I got to the boys room Faith was laughing.  She thought it was too fun.  The big kids didn't find it so funny though, they were scared to death. 

I can imagine it was a scary thing to see your baby sister get sucked into the fan...and the noise that must've made...

Everyone is fine though.

Just one more story for the book…

CIMG1166

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...